Booking Terms and Conditions – Edinbane Self Catering
- Bookings are accepted on the basis of a non returnable £150 deposit.
- Any balance owed by guest is due no later than 42 days before check in date.
- All payments should be made on line via our website or via BACS, cheque or cash in specific instances.
- Reimbursements – In the event of a cancelation we will seek to resell the let, however in the event of us not being able to resell the let we reserve the right to offset any losses to the business. We encourage all guests to take out holiday insurance.
- A maximum of 2 dogs at Tigh Dubh and Merman Cottage are acceptable as long as the dog(s) are fully inoculated and wormed. Owners are responsible for their dogs and ensuring that the area and gardens around each property is maintained free from excrement. Dog owners are reminded that worrying any form of livestock is an offence covered by legislation. Fighting breeds are not accepted.
- The cottage should be left as clean as it is on arrival, clients will be responsible for any breakages. A surcharge may be levied if excessive servicing is required following a clients holiday.
- Holiday lets operate from 4:30 pm on the date of arrival – 10 am on the date of departure unless specific arrangements are made to the contrary.
- By making a booking you are accepting that we can hold your contact details and that our records hold your name, address, email and Tel no. We keep this information for our internal records and to enable us to contact you if required. The information is held on password encrypted files on the Edinbane Self Catering computer system. Our Booking Management systems has tools to find, remove and mask guest data. Please be assured that we do not share this information with any other individual or organisation unless required to do so by law or in the event of a medical emergency. The DATA CONTROLLER for Edinbane Self Catering is Alistair Danter. You have the right to access your data free of charge within 1 month of making a booking with Edinbane Self Catering. It is your responsibility to inform the DATA CONTROLLER of any changes to your DATA. The consequences of not providing up to data DATA are that your contact details are not current. Any DATA breaches will be reported to you personally and the Information Commissioners Office.