Booking info and Terms & Conditions
Rent includes; Electricity, bed linen, towels, firewood, use of washing machine & dryer, inventory of furnishings and equipment available on request.
Extras – pets £40 / week, max of 2 dogs per cottage.
Short breaks – minimum stay 3 nights throughout year.
Wifi – half an hour free every day or £1.99 unlimited use for 24 hours or £4.99 unlimited use for 7 days. We do this in order to comply with current digital legislation.
Conditions of booking:
1. A non returnable deposit of £150 is required to reserve accommodation. If the booking is made 6 weeks or less before the date of the holiday the full rental is payable at once. Once a booking is accepted the applicant becomes liable to pay the balance.
2. Full balance must be paid 6 weeks in advance of holiday let. Non payment within this time limit will be treated as a cancellation.
3. Payment online from our website or by bank transfer, please request bank a/c details or by cheque made out to “Edinbane Self Catering” .
4. Cancellation policy: In conjunction with the booking process we offer insurance through”Booking Protect”, the cost of which can be added to the holiday cost. In the event of a cancellation payments are non returnable.
5. A maximum of 2 dogs at Tigh Dubh and Merman Cottage are acceptable as long as the dog(s) are fully inoculated and wormed. Owners are responsible for their dogs and ensuring that the area and gardens around each property is maintained free from excrement. Dog owners are reminded that worrying any form of livestock is an offence covered by legislation. Fighting breeds are not accepted.
6. The cottage should be left as clean as it is on arrival, clients will be responsible for any breakages. A surcharge may be levied if excessive servicing is required following a clients holiday.
7. Holiday lets operate from 4pm on the date of arrival – 10 am on the date of departure unless specific arrangements are made to the contrary.
8. Bookings made through the online booking system are provisional until we have confirmed the reservation.